Loft Ideas - Velux® Dormer & Mini Dormer Windows
VELUX Top-Hung Roof Windows give you an uninterrupted view when fully opened, create extra headroom and a feeling of being outside.
With the handle at the bottom, our Top Hung windows are simple to open and close. Flood your home with light by combining them together to give dramatic visual impact. The window swivels in its frame for easy access and cleaning with operation assisted by powerful yet gentle springs.
- Opens outwards for unobstructed views and a feeling of extra space
- Ventilation flap can be operated with the window closed
- Effortless care and handling
- Rotates 180? for easy cleaning from inside
- Some window sizes are suitable for fire escape.
Get extra space and extra daylight in only one day
Adding a VELUX Dormer to your home is an easy way to really open up your attic. The VELUX Dormer kit is a complete insulated solution with all necessary parts for the installation. You only need to complete the interior finish to match the rest of the room and then you are ready to enjoy the new space and decorating possibilities of your room.
A place in the sky
A VELUX Dormer transforms spaces with a dramatic increase of natural daylight and an amazing feeling of openness. This innovative alternative to a traditional dormer lifts the windows out of the roof, increasing useable space while creating a bright and airy atmosphere.
Whereas a traditional dormer consists of a window and roof combination, the VELUX Dormer uses windows in place of the roof. This provides much more natural light without the need for additional building permits (depending on local building regulations, please check with your local building authority) or lengthy construction times.
- Sophisticated design creates more useable indoor space while adding natural light
- Can be combined with VELUX INTEGRA® remote control operation
- Comes in more combinations with up to six windows and can be combined with VELUX INTEGRA® remote control operation.
- No additional building permits necessary (depending on local building regulations, please check with your local building authority)